Pizza with homemade sauce, ham, pineapple, jalapeño


This was started yesterday morning. It's been chill'n this whole time.



I have tomato sauce but it is not specific for pizzas. So I am doing my own thing here. 



Everything is ready. Just like a pizza joint. Zactly like that 'cept diff-ernt.


I stacked the photos in Photoshop. Then turned the layers to animated Gif. 




This is eleven photographs stacked in Photoshop and realigned and then blended into one photograph to get everything in focus. I am not so sure the result is worth all the trouble.

This pizza is excellent and I don't care what anybody says about the elements being wrong. I just don't care. I and the manic-depressive mental case that married my brother and recommended this pizza to me agree. We are as one in pizza preferences. 

I cannot get a pizza like this in the out-of-doors world at large. No. They skimp on everything. I paid a fortune for genuine pineapple and got tinned instead, and you never get full blasts of pineapple wetness and brilliant flavor. But with my overloaded pizza, you do. This little thing is actually heavy.

No comments:

Blog Archive