Grapefruit and ice cream



This blush is why they called these things Scarlett? 


Oh. 

It really is red inside.




I am preparing these for Princess Dianna. 

        "She's dead."

This is like skinning small fish. The membrane is not desirable. It makes eating them unpleasant.

       "Dianna cannot care."

She is so delicate and lovely I do not want her fussing with tough grapefruit inner membrane. Spitting it out, picking it out from her teeth.

        "Corpses don't have those problems." 

You know, you don't have to be so ugly and mean.




At first I thought, "Oh man, this is a horrible combination." 

My eyes kept squeezing shut.

Autonomically, like I am not even squeezing them, it just happens from incredibly wrong super tart sensations, then the cream cloaks all that pH disturbance and the flavor of vanilla appears over citrus. It's quite incredible when you eat them together. 

Oh no! I am running out of ice cream. It melts and coats all remaining segments. That works the same as ice cream. And I am thinking I could do this same thing with cream. Cream with vanilla and sugar.

Dianna, are you pleased with your grapefruit and ice cream?

        "... ... ... ... ..."

So pleased she is speechless. 



No comments:

Blog Archive