Napa cabbage, mushrooms, cod








Cod marinated in 7 magical Asian flavor ingredients listed at the bottom of this page. I must say, they are truly delicious together. 

This is 3:30 pm and the first thing I've eaten today. 

I am doing quite poorly right now.  My weight is down to 138 lbs. This is my weight in high school when I still had three inches to grow in height. My body was tight then as a new rubber band.

Now decades later this is my weight again. Loose as a stretched rubber band. 

I recall thinking about this back then. I am put right back into the scene.

I saw a fat man driving a Cadillac thoroughly relaxed in his seat, belly bulging, dressed as a slob and eating a hamburger. I thought back then that I could never be that relaxed while driving. That was insane. My stomach was kept hardened by just sitting in the driver's seat. Stomach muscles hard as rocks. I relaxed my stomach muscles and continued driving just to see how that feels. Nope. Not going to happen. I cannot be that relaxed while driving.  I must resume natural tight stomach. 

Now I sit in the driver's seat of the truck like a blob.  I tighten my stomach muscles to recall how it felt as a teen. Nope. Not going to happen. I am not going to drive all tensed up the way I did as a teen. 

I ate that whole thing and I didn't even have to go to the bathroom as usual lately.

That means I was 100% empty. 

1 comment:

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

Napa cabbage, mushrooms, and cod are all very versatile. They can mix will all sorts of ingredients. So it makes sense they would all work together.

Blog Archive