Pork chop, French fries






Fries boiled in salted/baking soda water for a few minutes, dried, then deep fried at medium high temperature.

The pork chop is equivalent to T-bone in beef. I think. 

No catsup and no sauce on purpose and now I am regretting that. 

I still have another cooked pork chop. I can smother that one in sauce. 

An Instacart shopper brought the hardest potatoes I've ever felt. 

I squeezed them hard as I could with the intense concentrated strength of Hulk except I wasn't angry and I wasn't green nor did I enlarge in bulk, still, by normal adult male human strength the potato did not give one bit. 

So I thought, "Man, I need more of these excellent hard potatoes" so I bought more the next time, yesterday, even though I did not need them. 

And these new potatoes I can squeeze. 

Oh, disappointing relatively squishy potatoes. 

And that's all the hardness test I need. I don't need any numbers to go with this comparison. 

Then I peeled the hard potato and it is green underneath the peel.

And green underneath the peel is poisonous!

Potatoes are Solanaceae, after all, nightshades. 


No comments:

Blog Archive